This article gives an overview of the CharityAuctionsToday integration with Kindful, and shows you how to connect CharityAuctionsToday to your Kindful account.
Overview of the CharityAuctionsToday integration
Kindful's integration with CharityAuctionsToday allows you to:
- Sync CharityAuctionsToday bidders and attendees in your Kindful database
- Automatically create or update contact profiles for registered attendees
- Create new transactions in Kindful for CharityAuctionsToday item sales and donations
- Import your donor’s event registration history
- Search and create reports in Kindful based on event registration
- Seamlessly merge donor information between CharityAuctionsToday and Kindful to see the full picture of your donor and create more targeted, informed, and effective online fundraising campaigns
Connecting to CharityAuctionsToday
Log in to Kindful, and go to Apps on the left sidebar.
Find CharityAuctionsToday and select Learn More, then Visit Site.
After you've been redirected to CharityAuctionsToday's website, select Login in the top right. Then sign in with your credentials.
From your user dashboard, select on Account, then click on Integrations.
Press Install in the Kindful tab.
If asked, click Authorize to allow CharityAuctionsToday to access Kindful.
After this action completed, your bid and bidder information will flow into Kindful from CharityAuctionsToday.
This integration will create new contacts in Kindful if a bidder does not yet exist, or append to existing contacts in Kindful if the bidder already exists in your Kindful account.