You can add a signature to your Snailer Templates so that the letters you generate and email out have your personal touch on them. To start, create a JPEG file of the signature you want included on the letters. You can do this easily by signing your name on a piece of white paper and snapping a quick image with your smart phone. You can then email it to yourself so you can save it on your computer.
Once you have the file saved on your computer, click on Settings in Kindful and navigate to the General page. Scroll to the Images section, and the last option you will see is one to load a Signature file. Upload your JPEG here.
- Next, create your Snailer Template.
- Head to the Settings page again, and click on Snailer Templates.
- When editing the body of your template, where applicable, insert your Signature image by way of a Tag.
- Find the spot you want it, then select the Insert a Tag button.
- Choose Signature and you're all set!