Read on to learn how to give your donors the option to cover the transaction fees on your Kindful-hosted donation pages. See the article below to do this on Donation Plugins.
If you would like to give your donors the option to cover transaction fees associated with online giving, look no further than your Kindful Settings.
- Go to Settings > Fundraising Settings > Transaction Settings
- Under the "General" heading (at the top of the page) you will find an area that allows you to enter the percentage you wish for donors to cover, should they elect to do so.
If you have any questions about calculating your fees from your merchant gateway, see below
- Kindful Payments has a processing rate of 2.9% + $.30 per successful credit card transaction. Kindful Payments also supports ACH transactions, with a processing rate of 1% + $.30 per successful transaction.
- Stripe's standard pricing is 2.9% + $.30 per successful credit card transaction.
- Authorize.Net's standard pricing is 2.9% + $.30 per successful credit card transaction. ACH is supported by Authorize.net at a lower rate.
- PayPal's percentages depend on the type of account you have with them. Please see your PayPal account for details on this.
If you have a Kindful account that charges transaction fees, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to help you calculate these.
Still have questions?
Feel free to send our support team an email, or you can call the phone number found in the lower left hand corner of your Kindful Admin account to speak to a team member.