If you would like to give your donors the option to cover transaction fees associated with online giving, look no further than your Kindful Settings.
- Go to Settings > Fundraising Settings > Transaction Settings
- Under the "General" heading (at the top of the page) you will find an area that allows you to enter the percentage you wish for donors to cover, should they elect to do so.
If you have any questions about calculating your fees from your merchant gateway, see below
- Stripe's standard pricing is 2.9% of each transaction plus $.30. If you sign up for their new non-profit plan (you should definitely do this), it drops to 2.2% plus $.30 per transaction.
- Authorize.Net's standard pricing is 2.9% of each transaction plus $.30.
- PayPal's percentages depend on the type of account you have with them. Please see your PayPal account for details on this.
If you have a Kindful account that charges transaction fees, feel free to contact email@example.com to help you calculate these.