This article covers how to find a specific campaign's URL in order to access it individually.
Campaign URL Links
Each campaign you create gets its own unique URL (website link) that can be used.
To find a list of your campaigns, go to the Fundraising section and then select the Campaigns page (shown in the drop-down menu). From here, select the campaign of your choice.
To find a specific campaign's unique URL, select the Edit Icon for the campaign you're working on.
When you're editing a campaign, there is a link in the top right, labeled Direct Link. If you select View Campaign, it will take you to that campaign's unique URL.
This editing area is also where you have options to select Default Transaction Amounts. You can also give a Description for donors to read. You can learn more about editing campaigns here.
Using this specific URL is a great way to direct donors directly to this campaign's donation page.
- Place the link in a marketing email about a new campaign or project.
- Place the link at the bottom of a page on your website that describes this unique project.
- Place the link in a specific post related to your campaign on social media to see how your conversions perform through Twitter or Facebook.
Link Directly to "Not Visible" Campaign
You may have a Campaign (we will call it Campaign A in this example) you wish to link to publicly, but also wish to prevent it from displaying on your main donation page. You can achieve this by using a small workaround in Kindful by following these steps:
- Click on the Edit button next to "Campaign A" on the Fundraising > Campaigns page in Kindful
- On the edit page, make sure you uncheck the checkbox
- Next, head to Fundraising > Crowdfunding and create a new crowdfunding campaign (this crowdfunding campaign will not be used)
- When you are configuring things, set the default campaign for the crowdfunding campaign to be Campaign A
- Be sure to set the start date for the crowdfunding campaign one day in the past (for example, set the campaign to start on June 17 if you are taking this action on June 18)
- Set the End Date far in the future
- Set the Event Date arbitrarily
- Set a goal amount (any amount is okay)
- Once saved, you can visit the crowdfunding page, and head to the donate page
- This is the URL you will share for your donors, which will link them to this campaign page directly (it will contain "?cause_id" at the end)
Watch these two GIFs that shows the steps (your donors will not see the Red notification at the top of the page when they donate as this work was done while logged in as an Admin User)
How to get the Donation URL:
Still have questions?
Feel free to send our support team an email, or you can call the phone number found in the lower left hand corner of your Kindful Admin account to speak to a team member.