The Batch Deposit report is a great report for you to be able to view and track fees as well as to run to help reconcile your merchant processing statements. You will see breakdowns per card type as well as batch totals throughout the report.
To run our Batch Deposit Report (formerly found in our original UI), follow these simple steps.
- Click on Reporting > Reports from the menu bar
- In the Batch Deposit Report field, enter in the dates you wish to run your report
- Click Create Report
- A PDF report will be generated for you to use
- Please note, if you are connected to Authorize.net (as is the case in the image above), the Deposit Total and the Kindful Total will be the same. Authorize.net is unique in that they deposit gross transactions, which is the Deposit Total without any fees deducted. It is important to know that the deposit total could be revenue from multiple tools connected to your payment gateway (as is shown in the image above where there is a $0 Kindful total or a Kindful Total that is less than the Deposit Total). The Kindful total is what we know about and can track down to a campaign and to a fund. So we show them the deposit total and what we know about said deposit in the subsequent pages of the report.
- If you would like to see a breakdown of donation history by merchant processor (Authorize.net vs. Stripe), when pulling reports, if exporting out and then subsequently sorting by Gateway Response, only transactions from Authorize.net have notes in the Gateway Response column. For Stripe transactions, that column will be empty.
Still have questions?
Feel free to send our support team an email, or you can call the phone number found in the lower left hand corner of your Kindful Admin account to speak to a team member.