Kindful's filtering system makes segmenting your donor data easy and effective so you can create reports in a flash.
- You will see a white bar appear to begin your searching in.
- You can click in the bar, and potential filters will appear, or you can begin typing in the name of a filter.
- Make sure when you find the filter you want (when typing) you select it from the drop down menu.
- Next, type in your result, and be sure to select it from the drop down menu.
- You can string together a series of these as And's or Or's, and even undo certain parts of the string while keeping it there for easy comparisons!
- You can also use the Basic Search area at the top of the page
The beauty of these guys? They are LIVE and constantly up to date, so you can click on the floppy disk icon and save the constraint for future access, or actually create a report out of it (found on the far right vertical bar). See a detailed description in another article in our Reports section. So no more running filters once you settle on your ideal ones!
Now, you can filter all your donor data - from transaction history to geographic location to event history - directly from your Activity Trail and people page. And with just one more click, you can create and save a custom report.