- Create a Snailer via Communications > Templates
- Set the Snailer type as Acknowledgement
- Create your Snailer and save it. Be sure to insert the Transaction Info For Receipt tag! This one is required for the Non Cash Gift information.
- Go to Acknowledgements in Communications, and create a new Acknowledgement list
- Name the filter
- Select type as "Email" or "Snailer"
- A menu will appear and then you may select the Snailer you wish to send
- Do not click save yet
- Filter for non-cash gifts under Activity Type
- Click Save now
- You will be routed back to the Acknowledgements screen. Go to the bottom and select the historical date if you need to for pulling in an historical transaction(s)
- This process will run in the background and find any outstanding matches per your filtering criteria
- Refresh your page
- The option will populate next to the acknowledgement you created in the Actions column to "send to email" or "send to snailer"
- The Snailer will appear and allow you to send it via email/generate your snailer
Still have questions?
Feel free to send our support team an email, or you can call the phone number found in the lower left hand corner of your Kindful Admin account to speak to a team member.
Have more questions? Submit a request