Peer-to-peer fundraising can be a huge win for any nonprofit. Not only do these campaigns help raise funds, but peer-to-peer programs help spread the word about your organization.
See a quick overview of how Crowdfunding Campaigns look and what they can accomplish.
- 0:15 Crowdfunding pages
- 0:30 Team pages
Create a Crowdfunding Campaign
Get a step-by-step walkthrough of how to set up your first Crowdfunding campaign in Kindful.
- 0:14 Crowdfunding menu
- 0:24 Add new Crowdfunding campaign
- 0:32 Summary section – name, URL path, description
- 1:03 Summary section – campaign, personnel cap, dates, overall goal
- 1:39 Abilities section
- 1:46 Messaging section
- 2:11 Goals section
- 2:29 Customize section
- 2:36 Sharing section
- 2:46 Saving
- 2:55 Viewing and editing the crowdfunding campaign
The whole point of peer-to-peer fundraising is getting as many people involved as possible. The first step is inviting people to join, so they can invite people from their own network. With options to invite individuals or Groups at a time, it's easy to get up and running.
- 0:09 View a created Crowdfunding campaign in Kindful
- 0:57 Invite a whole Group of contacts
- 1:17 Create teams from an invitation
- 2:12 Invite individuals
- 2:46 View created teams in Kindful
- 2:54 View created page with teams
Still have questions?
Feel free to send our support team an email, or you can call the phone number found in the lower left hand corner of your Kindful Admin account to speak to a team member.