Peer-to-peer fundraising can be a huge win for any nonprofit. Not only do these campaigns help raise funds, but peer-to-peer programs help spread the word about your organization.
Kindful offers peer-to-peer fundraising through Causes. Learn more about Causes by watching the following walkthrough videos.
See a quick overview of how Causes look and what they can accomplish.
- 0:15 Cause pages
- 0:30 Team pages
Create a Cause
Get a step-by-step walkthrough of how to set up your first Cause in Kindful.
- 0:14 Causes menu
- 0:24 Add new Cause
- 0:32 Summary section – name, URL path, description
- 1:03 Summary section – campaign, personnel cap, dates, overall goal
- 1:39 Abilities section
- 1:46 Messaging section
- 2:11 Goals section
- 2:29 Customize section
- 2:36 Sharing section
- 2:46 Saving
- 2:55 Viewing and editing the Cause
The whole point of peer-to-peer fundraising is getting as many people involved as possible. The first step is inviting people to join, so they can invite people from their own network. With options to invite individuals or Groups at a time, it's easy to get up and running.
- 0:09 View a created Cause in Kindful
- 0:57 Invite a whole Group of contacts
- 1:17 Create teams from an invitation
- 2:12 Invite individuals
- 2:46 View created teams in Kindful
- 2:54 View created Cause page with teams