As can be seen in more detail on the CrowdRise setup support article you will see that there are three types of transactions types that can be made in CrowdRise, and there are three ways that Kindful imports these transactions:
1) Event Transactions -- Any Event transactions go to a newly created Campaign a Campaign called " CrowdRise Event: <Event Name>"
2) Independent Team Transactions -- All non-event Team transactions will go to a newly created Campaign called, "CrowdRise: Independent Teams"
3) Direct-to-Charity Transactions -- All non-event, non-Team transactions will go to a newly created Campaign called "CrowdRise: Direct-to-Charity Transactions"
When hooking up the integration for the first time, your team/your organization is prompted to choose a default Fund that you would like all of these newly created Campaigns to be assigned to. If, after initial setup, or as new campaigns are created in CrowdRise, you will be able to reassign each of these Campaigns to a new Fund in Kindful by following these steps:
1) (In Kindful) Open Settings
2) Choose Campaigns
3) Click on the edit box next to the Campaign name
4) On the edit Campaign page, select a new Fund and Save
5) Now, all transactions associated with that Campaign will be associated to that Fund