This article gives a brief explanation of what Join It does, and explains how to connect your Join It account to Kindful.
Overview of Join It
Join It is a cloud-based membership management software that enables you to effectively track, manage, and grow your members. They provide a simple database and dashboard so your organization’s leaders can monitor membership activities.
All of your data in Join It can be integrated with Kindful, so you can automate other essential components of your organization.
- Simple configuration of which members are added to your donor database
- You can now associate membership dues with certain Kindful campaigns
- Automatically create Kindful profiles when members join your organization
- Automatically charge recurring membership fees and send notifications if cards on file are declined or expired
- Member profiles on Join It are annotated with a note indicating that the data was properly synced to Kindful
Connecting to Join It
Log in to Kindful, and go to Apps on the left sidebar.
Find Join It and select Learn More, then Connect. When you're redirected to the Join It login page, enter your credentials to log in.
Select Automations on the left sidebar, then choose Kindful.
Choose suitable Membership Type, and select which Kindful Campaign you want funds to flow through.
After making your Membership and Campaign selections, press CREATE AUTOMATION.
Join It account and support
|Note: You must be on a paid version of Join It to integrate with Kindful. View Join It's site for pricing and don't forget to get the 20% discount for nonprofits.|
Still have questions?
Feel free to send our support team an email, or you can call the phone number found in the lower left hand corner of your Kindful Admin account to speak to a team member.