Kindful's Donation Plugin is the easiest way to accept donations anywhere - and to have those donations automatically flow into your Kindful account.
If you have not already created a Donation Plugin, read these instructions.
The instructions below walk through adding the Donation Plugin to your Weebly website.
Embedding your donate button to a page on Weebly:
- Go to the site in Weebly settings where you want to add the donation plugin.
- Select Build.
- Select Embed Code in the "Basic" category.
- Paste the Embed Code from the Kindful admin.
- We recommend "center" position.
- Hit publish.
Using one of your nav-links as a donate button:
- View your website and open up developer tools. Grab the id of the link you’re wanting to turn into a donate button (or the link of it’s wrapper div)... ie: #pg252695280940803448 a
- Add the Kindful plugin script tag to your website’s head (via the embed-code plugin, or elsewhere). Use ‘jquery-selector’ lookupType option and use your unique jquery selector you found w/ developer tools (ie: “#pg252695280940803448 a”) as lookupValue. If you want button styles applied, leave as is, otherwise set the option: “data-styles-off=’true”.